Google provides a lot of different free as well as paid tools and keeping in mind that they handle enormous amounts of data, even Google has some limitations in that tool. Here are some of the limitations you may finally run into.
1. 50,000 URLs and 50MB (uncompressed) Sitemap Limitation
2. 500KB Robots.txt maximum file size
3. Keyword Planner(Google) limits you to 700 keywords
4. In Google Search Console 1000 properties
5. Google Search Console will show up to 200 sitemap’s
6. Disavow file size has a limit of 100,000 URLs and 2MB
7. 1000 rows in Google Search Console
8. Google My Business/Local business allows 100 characters in a business name
9. 5 redirect hops at one time
10. 16 words on image alt text
11. Per month 10 million hits per property in Google Analytics (GA)
12. No limit on the word count on a web page
13. Render in Google Search Console cutsoff at 10,000 pixels
14. Keep number of page links per page to a few 1000 at most
15. Keep website URLs to 2,083 or less characters
16. Google web crawl limit per page is a 200 MBs
17. Google search limits to 32 words
18. There is no limit to how many times a site can show on first page
19. YouTube’s Counter Limit
20. YouTube Maximum file upload size is upto 128 GB or 12 Hrs
1. 50,000 URLs and 50MB (uncompressed) Sitemap Limitation:
All arrangements limit a one sitemap to 50,000 URLs and 50MB (uncompressed). In the event that you have a bigger file or more URLs, you should break it into the multiple site maps. You can alternatively make site map index file and submit that one indexing file to Google. You can submit site map index files and/or multiple site maps to Google.
2. 500KB Robots.txt maximum file size:
As expressed on Google’s Robots.txt Specifications web page. A max file size might be enforced per crawler. A content which is after the max file size might be ignored. Google as of now enforces a size limitt of 500 KB (Kilobytes).
3. Keyword Planner(Google Adwords) limits you to 700 keywords:
You’re limited to seven hundred keywords in the Keyword Ideas. This is likewise the limit while uploading a document/file to get patterns and search volume, however you can upload upto 3000 keywords one after another to the forecaster.
4. In Google Search Console 1000 properties:
In a single Google Search Console account Help documentation, “You can able to add upto 1,000 properties (Web sites or mobile applications) to your google Search Console account”.
5. Google Search Console will show up to 200 sitemap’s:
The limit your submitted is higher but you may only show 200 and each of those it could be a index file also, which appears to have a limitations of display sitemap’s upto 400 in each. You may technically include each page of a site in it is very own sitemap file & bundle those into sitemap index files & have the option to see the individual indexation of 80,000 web pages in every property… not so I recommend this.
6. Disavow file size has a limit of 100,000 URLs and 2MB:
As per Search Engine Roundtable this is one of the exception or errors that you can get while submitting a disavow file.
7. 1000 rows in Search Console (Google):
A significant number of data reports inside the Search Console limited up to 1000 rows in Google interface, however you can download more. That is not valid for the all of the reports, be that as it may (like HTML improvement section, which does not appear to have that limit).
8. Google My Business/Local business allows 100 characters in a business name:
9. 5 redirect hops at one time:
Google has said Google bot will follow-up to five re-directs simultaneously. I don’t have a clue whether anybody has ever investigated the total number will Google follow. I did a touch of diving in Google Search Console & found one page as yet indicating links as through intermediate links with a 10 hop chain. Yes, still originaly appeared all things that case, yet I likewise discovered some others that were cutoff at 6-hops, despite the fact that they had more in the chain. I would state keep it to as not many as possible, in the event of some case.
10. 16 words on image alt text:
While there is not so much a limit per as such initial 16 seem to be count.
11. Per month 10 million hits per property in Google Analytics (GA):
Once you have reached this 10 million hit limit, you will be either be sampled or its have to upgrade.
12. No limit on the word count on a web page:
It is recommended often to keep 250 words, yet there is really no limitations.
13. Render in Google Search Console cutsoff at 10,000 pixels:
John Mueller Google Webmaster Trends Analyst expert had mentioned there is a cutoff for ‘Fetch as Google’ feature & its like that 10,000 pixels cutoff based on the testing.
14. Keep number of page links per page to a few 1000 at most:
While Google does not have hard limit on number of the links per page, they do recommend to keeping it to a reasonable number explaining this number is a few thousand is at most.
15. Keep website URLs to 2,083 or less characters:
While Google does not have any limit, you probably should not go over the Internet Explorer’s URL limit of 2,083 characters.
16. Google web crawl limit per page is a 200 MBs:
That is as per the Google’s Mr.John Mueller and its represents the significant jump from 10MB limits in 2015.
17. Google search limits to 32 words:
Fun fact:- Each word also limits to 128-characters
18. There is no limit to how many times a site can show on first page:
Yes, one domain can take the whole page if it is relevant enough. Simply look at the model example:
19. YouTube’s Counter Limit:
YouTube counter used 32-bit int, limits the conceivable video views that it would display to a little more than 2 billion (21,474,83647). YouTube utilize now 64-bit integer which can be show ~9.22 quintillion views (9,223,372036,854775808).
20. YouTube Maximum file upload size is upto 128 GB or 12 Hrs:
The Max file size, that you can upload is 12 Hrs or 128 GB, whichever it’s less. We have changed the limits on file uploads earlier.